· All consultations including post-operative care are attended by the surgeon. You are given ample time in a relaxed environment to talk to the doctor and ask questions
· Brand new and latest ophthalmic instruments, state of the art facility.
· Well stocked practice, ability to offer same day treatment.
· Where clinically indicated, for patients who are suitable for cataract and surgical retinal care, we are able to offer one combined surgery. You can benefit from lower cost and faster recovery time. Benefit and risk will be thoroughly explained during your consultation.
· Convenient and centrally located next to Queensland’s largest private eye day hospital, should same day emergency surgery be required. We are also 3 blocks away from St. Andrews War Memorial Hospital where after hours surgery can be arranged.
· 2 levels of onsite parking within the building, you are able to come up straight to the room via elevator
· Free parking for the first 3 hours *
· For urgent referrals, we will make all effort to fit you in. Where same day surgery is required, we will do our best to make it happen, even if it is afterhours.